Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Project Task 1

My name is Ahmed Naser and I’m 19 years old and I will be 20 on the 7th of June. I was born and raised in Abu Dhabi where I lived for my entire life. I really like living in Abu Dhabi because it is familiar to me and very different from the other Emirates. I’m currently studying Business in the Higher College of Technology. I’m studying for a Bachelor Degree in Financial Services. When I finish my studies I might work in a bank or in any government financial department. And another thing I want to like experience is living in the other emirates which I’ll do this summer.
In my blog project, Mr. Hedley is encouraging me to think critically and analytically about the issues of climate change and global warming. I think that there are a lot of different reasons that led to this problem. In my blog I will talk more specifically about the climate change and global warming.

No comments: